QThink offers design services for implementation of Integrated Circuits (IC) and System-on-Chip (SoC) designs. These services include:
· Design-flow engineering and implementation;
· Micro architecture design;
· Behavioral design and verification;
· RTL design capture and verification;
· Logic synthesis;
· Design for test;
· Timing analysis;
· Formal verification;
· Floorplanning and chip integration;
· Physical design place & route;
· Signal integrity analysis;
· Physical verification;
· Post Tape-Out manufacturing management; and
· Professional project management.
In some cases we augment the customer's internal capability, in other cases we represent the client's entire implementation capability for IC and SoC designs. The integrated circuits that we design are manufactured in a wide range of silicon-based technologies including CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, and SOI with current minimum feature sizes down to 0.13-micron.