ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Customizable Control Processor (CCP)
• New IBM SoC offering optimized for design flexibility and cost
• The benefits of a standard product with the differentiation of a custom design
• Ideal base for applications where derivative products are required
• Two-thirds customizable cell area and I/O
• All levels customizable for maximum flexibility
• Reduced design cycle time and risk from using verified, hardened IBM Processor Superstructure placed and timed to I/O
• Architecture optimized to enable your engineering design team to focus on differentiation
• IBM Blue Logic® Cores, industry-standard IP and customer IP supported
• Designed using the 130nm IBM Cu-11 ASIC technology
• CCP Evaluation Card for Customer system and software development (CCP reference chip with on-card FPGA chip and software)
• IBM turnkey design services
For products that require system-on-chip (SoC) technology, the newly available IBM Customizable Control Processor (CCP) offers savings in time and dollars. This is because the IBM CCP combines a prehardened sector on the chip with "white-space," an area that can be customized for your particular application using standard cell logic and cores.
To learn more about the new IBM customized Control Processor, have your application development team contact us to develop a CCP or take our CCP design kit and develop your own chip as you would with a standard ASIC.
The IBM Microelectronics Division home page can be found at: ibm.com/chips