Northwest Logic, founded in 1995 and located in Beaverton, Oregon, provides high-performance, silicon-proven, easy-to-use IP cores for standard cell ASICs, structured ASICs and FPGAs. These IP cores include Northwest Logic’s Memory Interface Solution (DDR3/2/1, SDR, Mobile DDR/SDR SDRAM, RLDRAM II), PCI Express Solution (2.0/1.1, Endpoint/ Root Port) and PCI Solution (PCI-X, PCI). Visit www.nwlogic.com for the complete product overview.
Northwest Logic’s IP Core focus:
• High Performance: Our IP cores are designed to maximize performance from both a throughput and clock rate perspective.
• Silicon-Proven: The cores are fully validated on a wide array of standard cell ASICs, structured ASICs and FPGA platforms.
• Ease of Use: Our IP cores are designed from a system perspective to be intuitive to use and easy to integrate and hardware validate.
• ARM Support: The cores are optimized for use with the ARM PCI Express Velocity PHY, Velocity DDR (I/O and DLL) and the AMBA AXI and AHB interfaces.
• Customization and Integration Services: Northwest Logic also provides supplementary IP customization and integration services.
1100 NW Compton Drive
Beaverton, OR 97006