Adaptive Digital Technologies, Inc.
Adaptive Digital Technologies develops and licenses both Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms and custom solutions for VoIP, telephony, audio, and video applications. With fifteen years of experience in the application of DSP algorithms in voice, data, and video communications, Adaptive Digital is capable of providing OEMs with the leading edge software components required to differentiate their products from those of their competition.
The company’s optimized software products include “carrier-grade” network, line, and acoustic echo cancellation (Android, wideband and narrowband), high-density conferencing, wideband and narrowband speech codecs, telephony, voice quality enhancement, audio and video algorithms, and VoIP for mobile digital devices (including both Android and iPhone architecture).
Adaptive Digital’s field proven, efficient algorithms and easy-to-use solutions support a low-cost product development model with short time-to-market. Adaptive Digital’s technology is found in many markets including telecom infrastructure, VoIP phones and gateways, conference centers, and headsets used in professional sporting events.
Internationally recognized for its quality software, Adaptive Digital’s top-tier customers include British Telecom, Cisco, Lucent Technologies, L3, Motorola, Nortel, Sonus, and Texas Instruments.
Adaptive Digital provides support throughout all project phases; customers have access to our technical team directly over the phone or via email.
- Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC), Middleware
- AnVoice: VoIP Engine for Android / ARM, Middleware
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Middleware
- DTMF, Middleware
- Echo Cancellation (Network, Line & Acoustic), Middleware
- G.711 Speech Codec with Appendices 1 & 2, Middleware
- G.722 Audio Coder, Middleware
- G.722.1 Wideband Audio Coder, Middleware
- G.722.2 / AMR-WB, Middleware
- G.726 Speech Codec, Middleware
- G.729AB Voice Codec, Middleware
- High Density Conferencing (HD), Middleware
- iLBC VoIP Codec, Middleware
- MELPe, Middleware
- RTP - Real-Time Transport Protocol, Middleware
- Speex, Middleware
- VAD/CNG, Middleware
- VoIP, Telephony, Compression, Voice Quality, Audio, and Video Software, Middleware
- Wideband Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC WB), Middleware
525 Plymouth Road
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462