ARM Approved Training Center - Courses
Languages Training Offered In: English & GermanAreas of Training Expertise:
Provides vendor independent training in SoC design and verification languages & methodologies. Includes a range of ARM technology-based training courses including ARM11 and Cortex-M/R/A families.
ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore Software DesignSummary:
ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore Software Design is a 4-day comprehensive class that covers the issues involved in developing software for platforms powered by the ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore application processors.
Delegates should have some knowledge of embedded systems, and a basic understanding of embedded programming in C and assembler. Knowledge of earlier ARM architectures is an advantage but not required.
Software engineers designing applications for platforms powered by the ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore application processors.
* Introduction to the ARM Architecture
* ARM Tools Overview
* RVDS Introductory Workbook
* Assembler Programming for ARM Processors
* ARM Assembler Workbook
* Exception Handling
* Exception Handling Workbook
* ARM Caches and TCMs
* Memory Management
* Synchronization Support
* C/C++ Compiler Hints & Tips
* Linker & Libraries Hints & Tips
* Compilation Tools Workbook Sections 1-4
* Introduction to TrustZone
* Software Engineers' Guide to the Cortex-A9
* Neon Overview
* Further Compiler/Linker Hints & Tips
* Compilation Tools Workbook Sections 5-6
* Embedded Software Development
* Scatter Loading Workbook
* Software Engineers' Guide to MPCore Processors
* Implementing a simple SMP micro-kernel for MPCore
* ARM Debug and Trace
* CoreSight Overview[ Training Course list ]